Audience Level: Beginner
Topics: Machine Learning/TensorFlow.js/Neural Networks
This is a practical workshop where you’ll learn “hands-on” by building 5 different applications from scratch using TensorFlow.js.
By the end you’ll know:
– The *essential* mathematics.
– What are Neural Networks?
– How to build and train a Neural Network to solve regression and classification tasks.
– How to find, convert, load and use pre-trained models from the internet.
If you have ever been interested in Machine Learning, if you want to get a taste for what this exciting field has to offer, if you want to be able to talk to other Machine Learning/AI specialists in a language they understand, then this workshop is for you.
A fully charged laptop.
Tweets by jawache
– Overview of AI + ML
– Neural Networks
– History of TensorFlow and TensorFlow.JS?
– [Project 1] Using a pre-trained model.
– [Project 2] Linear & polynomial regression.
– [Project 3] Multi-variate regression.
– [Project 4] Classifying handwritten numbers.
– [Project 5] Transfer learning